Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things to say to ur ex

Pada satu hari yang agak bosan semasa saya asyik meng explore saya terjumpa benda ni. Memandangkan saya ada pengalaman saya buat la. But my version is a bit different la i would like to call it "Things i wish to say to my ex, but i couldn't"

1. Hi how are ya?

You mean since you left me? hah.. Couldn’t be better.. thanks to u..


2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!

Developing new hobby huh you??


3. I LOVE U...

I know. I love Yoo too..hehehe


4. Do u want some cookies?

What? U made cookies too now?? Well, let me have a taste.


5. Can you take me a picture?!?

You mean the picture of you and her? Like the one she posted on her blog?? Sure why not.


6. Here is my gift to you...

Oooohh… thank you, this is the…wait a minute..it was the 1st gift that you EVER give me since…thanks a LOT indeed.


7. Let us just be textmates

You mean just like then??? Not again…


8. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?

What?? Another gift??? Thanks. I guess it’s my lucky day today huh…


9. Lets sit together in the bus

Bus?? Wud do u mean??? Where’s ur car?? now that u broke u want me to pay for your bus fair??


10. Hi baby.

No la…my nick was ‘Honey’ u used to call her baby back then ..don’t u remember?


11. You’re still handsome/beautiful!

Of course…I’m happier inside now, that it reflects the outside.


12. I still LOVE you!

You still….? So you did ever love me before??? Okay... That’s new…


13. Can I visit your house?

Yeah why not, everyone expecting you, especially my MOM!


14. Do you love me?

Like I said before, I love Yoo..


Post this as.. WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU? If you don't post it, you will lose your love one now.

(if ure a superstitious person..u shud do it..heheh)


No comments: